To ensure I have a safe environment in the clinic, I am not currently seeing anyone that has confirmed Covid-19, has possible symptoms of Covid-19, or recently been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or has travelled abroad in the last 14 days.
To ensure I am safeguarding all, could you kindly assist in answering these pre-screening questions prior to your appointment. This will be recorded in your records. I will also carry out a verbal check of the same questions when you enter the clinic including a digital non-contact temperature check. The verbal screening will occur on every appointment in the meantime. A consent form /disclaimer will need to be completed upon your first time returning to the clinic only to outline these new policies relative to Covid-19.
- Do you have a confirmed test as positive for Covid-19 currently?
- Do you have any possible symptoms (for example a continuous cough and high temperature) of Covid-19 now, or in the last 14 days?
- If you answered yes to question 2, has it been 7 days since you last experienced any possible symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside the UK in the last 14 days? If yes, your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
If you pass these screening questions, your appointment is confirmed.
I kindly request that you attend your appointment alone (unless a parent/guardian needs to attend), and at the exact time of your appointment to ensure adequate social distancing and appointment spacing to allow a safe environment.